Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas Bird House Class

Well after a fraught few hours without an internet connection....grrrrr.....I'm finally here with the ingredients for the little bird house class.

You will need:

Tando items:  You would be able to substitute some of these items for alternatives but the main item that you would need is the mini birdhouse.
Mini 3D Birdhouse
Mini Birds and Branches
2 x Holly Flourish
2 x Plaque Packs
Small Christmas Cheer Greeting

Modelling paste - any variety that you can stamp in to.
Gesso
Embossing powders - I've used Stampendous Shabby White and Shabby Blue embossing enamel and a detail white and detail silver embossing powders.
Versamark ink pad
Distress ink pad - Weathered Wood
Any Script Stamp - I used the Cover a Card Script stamp
Any snowflake stamp - I used one from the Stampers Anonymous Christmas range.
A stamp to add texture - Mine is an old acrylic stamp that I've had for yonks, I'm sure you would have something suitable :o)
A piece of thin cardboard - the back of the Tando packaging is ideal.
Also the usual glue, craft knife etc etc.

Here's another piccie just to remind you of what we're making.  It's a really quick project so we'll be able to make this over a 2 week class starting this Saturday.....as long as my internet connection behaves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment