Monday 28 November 2011

Thank you for your entries........

Thank you for your entries in Carol's Class.....they were all fabulous and I have had the added delight of seeing one in real life.

I have decided that each person that linked up by the closing date can have a little prize so please pop along to the prize list on our Challenge blog HERE and pick 2 pieces from the Chipboard List.

Just email me your selections and addresses to
sales@tando-creative.co.uk.

I've been doing a workshop over the weekend so a little behind on stuff but I will post the ingredients up for the next class either later today or tomorrow. The class will start on Saturday for 2 weeks so it will be made in good time for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much - I'm off now to have a look :o) x

    ReplyDelete